The Wesleyan Theater Department fall faculty show is here!
“Shakespeare’s musical comedy brings together lovers, politicians, farmers, cynics and fools to the time and sounds of 1930s swing.”
William Shakespeare creates a world where formerly chic, rich urbanites have been exiled to a life of “Brother, Can You Spare a Dime”–where love conquers all and everyone gets his or her just desserts. Directed by Professor of Theater Gay Smith, with assistance from theater faculty members Marcela Oteíza (set), Leslie Weinberg (costumes) and John Carr (lighting), and performances by Wesleyan students.
Order tickets online here!
- $5 general, senior citizens, Wesleyan faculty/staff, non-Wesleyan students
- $4 Wesleyan students
- Thursday, November 16th – 8PM PREVIEW
- Friday, November 17th – 11AM, 8PM
- Saturday, November 18th – 8PM
- Sunday, November 19th – 7PM
Venue: CFA Theater