During Fox’s alleged “business news” program, Your World w/Neil Cavuto, Cavuto was silent on News Corp.’s move but he did have time for a segment bashing the new movie Happy Feet. He said he thought it was “like an animated Inconvenient Truth.” He wondered if Hollywood was trying to “sneak one by us,” and he claimed the movie has a “hidden agenda” that is “pretty far left.”
“Hidden agenda?” Who’s the one with the hidden agenda here Neil?
I saw this movie. There is a Ferngullyesque message about the environment playing into it. But, quite frankly, name a children’s movie that doesn’t have a leftist message to it.
- Mulan – Crossdress your way to victory!
- The Little Mermaid – Bestiality is romantic!
- The Adventures of Robin Hood – Steal from the fat corporate pigs and give to the poor!
- Babe – Stop eating meat. Meat is adorable–and sings!
- Wizard of Oz – There is such a thing as good witchcraft.
And so on and so forth. I could do this all day, but I need to go to the stores before the crowds know I’m there and cut me in line.