Well, it’s the end of the inaugural day of Zombies vs. Humans, and the Humans got pwn3d. Adam Schlesinger ’10 has proven especially deadly with, at last count, 15 zombifications– Watch out for this one, kids.
I was ambushed by six of them today but luckily I shot all those motherfuckers. They’re hiding in trees and on top of roofs!
Additionally, there were a reporter and a photographer from the Hartford Courant tracking down players, interviewing them and taking their pictures. The story is slated to run tomorrow (Thursday), so keep your eye out for it!
- The campus center is a safe zone. All of it.
- Post your status on the discussion board, not on the wall; Posts run off the main page quickly, which makes it really hard to keep track of.
- If you know someone who’s still in the group but isn’t playing, confirm with them and then message me about it so we can mark them as dead.
- Be sure to double-check the front page updates to make sure your name is in the right place (and not multiple places)!
- If you try to crunch the raw numbers, they won’t work out because there are a few players not on facebook and I still don’t know who “laura” is. Help?
Finally, a tip: If you’re using marshmallows, get the mini ones and throw a handful at once. Or, hell, a handful of the BIG ones. Consider it birdshot, but for the undead.
See comments for today’s humans/zombies/dead rundown.