Ok, yes. This is totally possible. And pretty good. I found the recipe here and adapted it just a little bit. And you can get everything you need from Weshop.
Passover-Friendly Vegetarian Lasagna
|1||lb ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)|
|2||cups grated mozzarella cheese (one bag)|
|1/2||cup grated Parmesan cheese*|
|1||jar of marinara sauce (I recommend Newman’s)|
1. Spray the bottom of a 8×8″ casserole dish with non-stick spray or olive oil.
2. Cover the bottom of the dish with a thin layer of sauce.
3. Place one matzo down.
4. Cover that sucker with sauce.
5. Put down a layer of ricotta.
6. Put down a layer of mozzarella and Parmesan.
7. Repeat layers until the last matzo is put down.
8. Cover with sauce and mozz. and Parm.
9. Pour 1/2 cup water around the lasagna (seriously).
10. Cover with foil. Bake for around 40-45 minutes.
Yummy! Serves 4 normal people, serves 2 college students.
*not sure this is totally vegetarian. No pitchforks please if it isn’t. You can work without it.