- Someone has been planting those plastic grass things from the sushi bar in the sidewalk cracks outside of Usdan. We certainly do not encourage this, especially not with the addition of, say, epoxy, or krazy glue.
- The Wes vs. Middlebury game was today. I believe it was the NESCAC season opener? Anyways, we lost, and my friend from Middlebury made fun of me.
- If you enjoyed the whale songs over Foss Hill the past few days, an anonymous commenter has provided the link to get the looped track.
- Ezra has lost his phone. Ezra wants his phone back. It is a grey RAZR, and if you find it, Ezra has candy for you. efarber@wes.
- One of the giant elms on college row has cracked under the stress of university life. I got yelled at for trying to take a picture from inside the caution tape, so instead you get this half-hearted camera phone shot.
- Word is that the fire-spinners of Prometheus will be, you know, spinning fire, at 8:30 in the Butts courtyard.
- Finally, if you enjoy animatronic cows and free samples up the whazoo, do check out Stew Leonard’s in Newington. Being not from the Northeast, the wonders of this establishment were hidden to me until today. Bug your friends with cars to take you… And try the apple cider.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)