On Behalf of the Usdan Center Staff:
There’s a lost and found located in the Usdan Center at the Info Desk. We have a relatively small cupboard for holding lost stuff, and it’s starting to get full. We contact people whenever possible, but there’s a lot of stuff.
If you think any of the following belong to you,please go to the Info Desk and get it:
- 1 Introductory Russian Textbook
- 1 Light blue and silver Samsung flip phone from T-Mobile
- 3 umbrellas – one beige with a wooden handle, one lime green, and one yellow with a black and a green stripe
- 2 pairs of glasses – one semi-frameless pair with a rust red frame, one with a metallic blue/green frame
- 1 dark maroon cardigan from Ralph Lauren Sport
- Gold slippers (a pair)
- A girl from Mount Holyoke lost her ID – if you had a friend visit, tell her it’s there.
- 1 notebook with a (I think) red cover, belonging to someone in introductory French (101)
- 1 copy of Cuba: A New History by Richard Gott
- 1 copy of Crime and Punishment, a version that’s kind of old and battered, discarded from a library
So for future reference, only people with glasses will get lost and found posts because we’re special :P Go real lost and found!