Why Earth House?
Who wouldn’t want to live in a pretty pink house with a warm caring community of people who really cherish the earth? With the chance to be a part of a student cooking co-op, the resources to organize and make cool programs happen, and abundant opportunities to promote issues you care about on campus, the answer is obvious.
How to Apply:
Answer the questions below in a word document and email it to email@example.com by 11:59 pm on Saturday, Nov. 17th.
Feel free to drop by to check the house out!
EARTH HOUSE APPLICATION:
- Why do you want to live in Earth House? What do you as in individual bring to Earth House? “Where are you coming from?”
- What program ideas do you have?
- Describe an experience you have had as a part of a community. How has that influenced the way you value community?
- Describe your living habits.
- What would your imaginary perfect roommate be like?
- Had any adventures lately?