Want some delicious organic fruits and veggies every week? Join the fruit and veggie coop!
Come to an informational meeting to learn more and sign up this Sunday, January 27 at 4PM in Usdan 108.
Here is some information about the coop:
- Every week members will receive a variety of organic fruits and vegetables based on member input. Each week there will be basics such as broccoli, kale, onions, potatoes, apples, and grapefruit, as well as one or two specialty items such as meyer lemons, mangoes, raspberries, avocados, bok choy, or eggplant. What we get depends on what you want and how many people sign up.
- Unlike in the past, Gary at Weshop will place the orders for us, saving us time and eliminating confusion.
- The cost for the semester is 165 points (15 points per week). You must sign up for the entire semester. Shares may be split between two or more people.
- Pick up will be outside Weshop on Thursday afternoon. Each member of the coop must commit to helping out for 1-2 hours over the semester sorting boxes, helping during the pickup time, and cleaning up.
- Every week members will also receive a recipe using one or more of the ingredients that we receive that week.
Spread the word and encourage your friends to join! The more people we have, the greater quantity and variety of food we can order each week.
If you can’t make it to the meeting, but are interested in the coop or have any questions, email Ellie at ewiener@wes.
Xue’s note: I just wanted to add that this was a really well-formatted submission. Basically, if your e-mail looks like that ^, it’ll probably be posted sooner ’cause all we have to do is copy and paste :3