It turns out that Delmar Crim, Resident District Manager of Bon Appétit, not only has a knack for resolving Usdan dining catastrophes, but he’s also got a green thumb. Check out the Crim Garden, which Delmar apparently cultivated while he was Senior Executive Chef at Cornell.
We’re big fans of Delmar. Check out some of our previous coverage:
- Facebook group: similarities between Crim, Chuck Norris
- Bon Appétit discusses onions, business in outer space
- Delmar warns against stealing hand fruit from Usdan
- Delmar, Bon Appétit negotiate with alien invaders
- Delmar writes to Wesleying about labor issues