Final Reminder about WSA President/Vice-President and Senior Class Officer Elections:
- If you’re interested in running for WSA President or Vice President, the deadline to submit your election petition to the WSA office is this Friday, April 18 at 5pm.
- Current juniors who are interested in running for a Senior Class officer position also must submit their election to the WSA office by this Friday (April 18) at 5pm.
- There will be a MANDATORY meeting for all candidates at 5pm on Friday in the WSA office (Usdan 104; note location change).
- The elections for these positions will be next week (Monday, April 21 to Friday, April 25)
- Petitions for these elections are attached to this email.
Information about the positions is available at www.wesleyan.edu/wsa. Candidates interested in running for President or Vice President may email the current WSA President, Matt Ball ’08, at mball@wes with any questions. Juniors interested in running for any of the four senior class officer positions (president, vice-president, treasurer, or secretary) may email current Senior Class President Rashida Richardson at rarichardson@wes.
Also, WSA Class Representatives elections will be held the week of April 28-May 2. There are 5 positions available for each respective class year. The petition for Class Reps is attached to this email and is due to the WSA office by 5pm on Friday, April 25. There will be a mandatory meeting for all candidates at 5pm on Friday, April 25 in Usdan 110. Please contact current WSA Coordinator (iorlansky@wes) with any questions.
We will be sending out more information in the next few weeks, but, in the meantime, please feel free to email WSA Coordinator, Izaak Orlansky at (iorlansky@wes) if you have any questions.
Matt Ball ’08 WSA President
Emily Malkin ’08 WSA Vice President
Izaak Orlansky ’08 WSA Coordinator
Gianna Palmer ’10 WSA Treasurer