Buttstock: it’s here!
Come to the Butts courtyard this Saturday from 12 – 5 for music, food, games, and good times.
- Buy a Buttstock t-shirt (they’re really cute)
- pie any of the RAs from the Butts/156High/200Church from 3-4pm
- participate in the GIANT TWISTER GAME between band sets
- listen to some sweet tunes; there will be performances by “Dirty Art Project”, Alex Pfeifer-Rosenblum, “Barney Bates and The Hot Tamales,” “The bea’les” (yeah, the ones who played 4/20 on the hill), and Robby Hardesty
- hang out in hopefully nice weather
- play other games – volleyball, four squares, frisbee, whatevz
- eat yummy barbecue food from 12-2 (vegetarian/vegan options available!)
For freshmen who don’t know, it’s an event. Don’t miss it!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)