WAIT … HE’S ACTUALLY RUNNING AGAIN?
Fellow 09’ers … lend me your ears. I wouldn’t bother you if it weren’t pretty important to me. Due to WSA rules, I have to run again just to be on the WSA in the fall. I would very much like your support for a number of reasons. Here they are:
1) You’ve got to give me some props … at least I didn’t crawl in a hole, never to return. I still care a lot about the WSA and want to make good on the things I promised in my presidential campaign.
2) I think I’ve done a great job on the SBC helping to make it more welcoming, accessible and equitable. Most of the positive changes you have seen this year are the result of, Gianna Palmer ’10, who chaired the SBC this year and did a bang up job if I do say so myself.
3) This will be my 3rd year on the WSA. Just some quick examples of how I operate as a WSA Member:
- Although my responsibilities on the WSA have nothing to do with Usdan at all, when I noticed most of the lights in Usdan were staying on all night, I got them turned off in areas that weren’t being cleaned.
- Coming Soon: $10 increments at the Usdan ATM!!! Hell yes.
- Also look forward to a polling place right on the Wesleyan Campus next fall.
Hope you enjoy and if you get a chance, I’d appreciate your vote.
VOTE Chris Goy … not Chris Choi … well, vote for him too … just know there’s a difference.
Chris Goy ’10 sends in a campaign statement for the WSA election:
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)