- News stations are giving the police weapon list as: tasers, dogs, rubber bullets and pepper spray. No batons
- What we thought were paintballs were pepper balls (filled with pepper gas)
- When the first shots were fired, it was blogged that pepper spray was being dispersed. I’m not entirely convinced it was pepper spray because it was this huge plume of white mist that rose into the air and was dispensed from a canister. Sounds like tear gas to me, but I don’t know.
- It’s been confirmed that dog bites put at least one student in the hospital
- “the PSafe Officer I asked said that legally they are required to assist the MPD in any way they require once called. They were following the “chaos/riot” procedure according to him.”
- Bottles (or cups of beer) were thrown at MPD cars, one when they first pulled on to the street and one right as shots were fired
- When MPD decided to take action, they formed a loose row across Fountain with the two K9 units flanking each side. Then they walked up until they hit the mob of students, and that’s when everything went to hell
- PSafe was filming on videocameras
- The smoke bomb was probably set off by a student
- The student who was asking for badge numbers wasn’t getting an answer; He was asking over and over again and the officer
wouldn’t replykept saying “Middletown Police”
- The kid who broke/kicked out the door of the cop car was the first guy who was arrested (He’s the one being sat on by like 5 cops in the pictures) Clarification: He was tackled and arrested first, and then broke the door after he was taken into the car.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)