Ben Cohen ’10 tips in that if you check your E-Portfolio, there’s a link to a “Meal Plan Selection” option. The choices seem to be:
- Block 105 Meals / 675 Points
- block 135 Meals / 475 Points
- Block 165 Meals / 275 Points
- Block 210 Meals / 100 Points
- Block 285 Meals / 50 Points
- All Declining Balance Plan – 0 Meals /1478 Points
Note that there’s an additional fee for selecting the 285 Meal plan.
No word yet on whether this is officially what’s going to be happening in the fall or just a bug in our portfolios.
Cohen also points out:
For the sake of comparison, Aramark’s block meal plan was 165 meals/165 points (110 fewer than BA’s 165-meal plan), which I believe amounted to about 11 meals a IIRC (I usually ate at Davenport 3 times a week, and I didn’t run out of meals). I figured this could be useful…