Olivia Dooley ’09 writes:
If you want fresh produce every week, sign up for the fruit and veggie co-op at the Info Desk in Usdan by Sunday, Sept. 7.
- The cost of one share for the semester is 180 points (15 points/week for 12 weeks). If you sign up, the points will all be deducted from your account in the first week.
- You may get your own share or split a share with one other person.
- Every Thursday, you will receive a variety of organic fruits and vegetables.
- Pick up your share outside Weshop every Thursday afternoon between 5 – 7 PM. What is not picked up at that time will be donated.
- Every member must sign up to volunteer for one hour on a Thursday afternoon sorting boxes, helping during the pickup time, and cleaning up.
- Signups will close at midnight on Sunday, Sept. 7.
- The co-op will start on Thursday, Sept. 11.
Contact odooley@wes for more information.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)