HelpDesk is a student-run organization within ITS that provides support for nearly all student questions about technology. We fix your computer, repair your Internet connection, kill your viruses, and make your iPhone and game console work with Clean Access… all in a fun, student-oriented environment.
And we want you to be one of us! We are now hiring new consultants.
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Competitive wages to fatten your wallet
- Paid training and valuable job experience
- High potential to join the management team
- The satisfaction that comes from helping fellow students
No experience is required, you don’t have to be a computer science major (in fact, most of us aren’t), and we hire regardless of work-study eligibility. Freshmen and sophomores are preferred.
Stop by SCIE 116 to pick up an application or ask us questions, or download our short application form and submit it electronically.