Anand Satchidanandan ’08 writes:
Every year, the Wesleyan Fund makes the senior class a T-shirt in recognition of their senior gift. This year’s “Senior Tee” needs a funky, smart, absolutely senior-esque design that showcases Wes ‘09ers.
Winners of the contest will receive a free Senior Pass courtesy of the Wesleyan Fund! Designs:
- Must encourage financially supporting Wesleyan
- Must contain the words “Wesleyan Fund”
- Can use up to 3 colors on a white background
- Can use both the front and back of the T-shirt
- Cannot contain profanity, offensive language, or slurs
Designs are due by October 1 at 4:00 PM. Winners will be selected and informed by mail, and will receive recognition at senior class events in the spring. Please mail/email your name, class year, contact details, and designs to:
164 Mount Vernon St.