Come to the Wesleyan Farmer’s Market this Wednesday, lots of seasonal goodies this week:
- Your favorite vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, soaps, jams, honey, goat cheese, spices, and breads!
- Purchase Wesleyan Farmer’s Market t-shirts: locally printed, organic cotton, made in USA ,$15:
- Pumpkins and HOT MULLED APPLE CIDER from High Hill Orchard will also be sold to support the market.
- There will be kettle corn!
- Live music from Wesleyan’s very own Sam Long, Nate Monschein, and Howe Pearson!
- Swipe points or pay cash for a fresh lunch from Bon Appetit (vegetarian option will be available)! This week Bon Appetit will feature hamburgers, kilbasa, organic veggie burgers, organic salad greens, and hot butternut squash soup – all made with ingredients from the market.
Date: Wednesday, October 22
Time: 11am – 2pm
Place: Usdan courtyard
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)