I’m having anxiety about The Election. Tomorrow’s the day, and I’m refreshing a slew of political blogs and quick news sites constantly. I thought I’d share a few of my favorite sources and sites with y’all too.
- FiveThirtyEight. This site is my all time favorite for election statistics. It’s run by a couple of smart statisticians and they know their stuff. They interpret all the polling data and give odds for an Obama victory, which is currently 98.1 percent.
- Realclearpolitics. This is great for news article compilations, but their projection math isn’t as accurate as fivethirtyeight.
- Pollster. Another good projection website. Popularly cited by CNN and Fox.
- After these three, I either go to Politico or I head over to the more conventional news sources, like NYTimes, or AP news (via Google news).
- Spend 10 minutes doing real work, think about Nov 4, and go back to #1.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)