Tickets to Thursday’s Thanksgiving dinner at Usdan are still available:
Join us for our family-style Thanksgiving celebration dinner for the students served by volunteer Wesleyan faculty and staff in USDAN Marketplace (2nd Floor). Both dining rooms will be arranged family style with most tables seating 12 people. Seating arrangement is on first come first serve basis in groups of 12. Vegan options will be available.
There will be two seatings for that evening:
* 5:00 p.m. – Please arrive by 4:45 pm.
* 7:30 p.m. – Please arrive by 7:15 pm.
RESERVATION BY TICKET: Here’s how the reservation is taken:
1. Decide which seating you and your friends want to attend
2. Pay at any register in USDAN Marketplace (2nd floor) or Café (1st floor).
3. Two Payment Options:
a. Meal Plan – Pre-pay $3.00 with points or cash & swipe a meal for $9.25 on your card the day of the event
b. Points, Cash or Credit Card – Pre-pay $12.25 at the register
4. Upon purchase of the ticket, you get a receipt from the cashier and bring it to the USDAN information desk located in the 1st floor.
5. Tell which seating you want, and the ticket will be dispensed.
ACTIVITIES THAT EVENING: There will be a handprint turkey drawing contest that evening -white placemat & crayons available. Bring out your creative side! The winners of the contest will have their art work displayed in Marketplace, and will receive jars of local artisan made jams.
Date: Thursday, November 20
Time: 5:00 and 7:30 pm
Place: Usdan Marketplace