Women in your last two years at Wes, you might be interested in this opportunity:
Because the Sadie Nash Leadership Project knows you need a job this summer…
The SNLP Summer Institute is a program serving as an opportunity for young women to take time to look at their own (potential) leadership and the leadership of others while developing a strong community of female peers. The youth meet women Leaders; attend challenging and inspiring courses/workshops; while strengthening, empowering and equipping themselves to be agents for change in their world!
- Deans work for 9 weeks beginning 6/15/09 – 8/16/09, including 3 weeks of training.
- Deans work in either the SNLP Summer Institute in New York City or Newark, NJ
- Deans will have a chance to teach, lead, and plan different aspects of the program.
- Each Dean will be an individual advisor to a group of 6-8 young women.
- Each Dean receives a $2,400 stipend and assistance with housing.DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2009. (5pm EST)
For full description/application materials, visit: www.sadienash.org or contact Promiti Islam ’08 (promiti.snlp(at)gmail.com), a former Sadie Nash Dean.