The Wesleyan Student Assembly’s got a streamlined new site up, check it out. It’s more interactive than before, with more room for student feedback and the following new features:
- Official WSA blog offering news, announcements, opinion pieces from WSA members, and other information clarifying what the WSA does
- Ability to post comments as feedback to blog posts
- Confidential chat with the WSA President and Vice-President whenever they are available
- Frequently updated Twitter feed providing brief updates which can be viewed on the WSA site, Twitter.com, or any Twitter client for your computer or mobile phone
- All resolutions, meeting minutes, reports, and documents published by the WSA, including our Constitution, by-laws, and organizational chart
- Feeds from Wesleying and Roth Blog allowing you to quickly see what is happening on campus
- Student group tools for group registration, funding requests, room reservation, listserv management, etc
- Consolidated links to student services such as the Rideboard, the Fire Safety appeals form, and information about the New Haven Shuttle.
- Homepages for all WSA committees
- Information about elections
- Facebook page (become our fan!)
- …and much more!
Looks good, WSA. Send questions, comments, or suggestions to wsa@wes, or post them here.