Our new Events Calendar and Upcoming Events tools are pretty snazzy, but wouldn’t it be cool to have every event listed on Wesleying embedded right into your calendar, side-by-side with your own schedule?
Why, yes. Yes it would.
With a few clicks, you can easily import our Events Calendar into Google Calendar or iCal, far and away the two most popular calendaring apps on campus. (You can also import it into any calendaring application that supports Webcal.) Best of all, events will be added to your calendar automatically and continuously, so you’ll always stay up-to-date with what’s going on around campus.
To add the Wesleying Calendar to Google Calendar:
- Log in to your Google Calendar via Google Apps for Wesleyan.
- On the left, under Other calendars, click Add. Then, select Add by URL.
- In the input box, enter: < webcal://wesleying.org/?ec3_ical > without the arrows. Click Add.
To add the Wesleying Calendar to iCal:
- Find the Events Calendar in our sidebar, and click the RSS-like button above the month and year. Alternatively, click here.
- iCal will open. When it does, click Subscribe.
- Click the Refresh checkbox. In the drop-down menu, select how often you want iCal to pull in new events. Refreshing once an hour will keep you reliably up-to-date. Click OK.