Some of these aren’t too surprising in light of the continued contraction of the first-floor window’s hours, but it’s pretty noteworthy nonetheless. Per an all-campus e-mail:
* Wesleyan Station service window on the first floor of Usdan will close approximately on July 10th. ITS Central Printing Services will move from Rm 523, Exley Center to this location and will be open for operation on Thursday, July 16th.
* Students, faculty, and staff may purchase stamps, and ship via FedEx from the Cardinal Technology Center (Computer Store) in Usdan Center from 8 AM to 6 PM.
* The USPS shipping services will be available at Cardinal Technology Center ONLY from 11 AM to 2 PM. These hours will be expanded at a later date.
* Students can continue to pick up their packages in the Wesleyan Station pickup window in the basement level of the Usdan University center from 9 AM to 4:30 PM.
* Departmental shipping services will continue to be handled in the Wesleyan Station pickup window in the basement level.
* All USPS mail must be at the Wes Station by 3 PM for them to be shipped that day.
* ITS Central Printing Services will remain in room 523 of the Exley Science Tower until Friday, July 10th. It will be closed from Monday 7/13/09 to Wednesday 7/15/09 while we move to the Usdan Center. All printing services will be available in our new location on Thursday 7/16. Our hours will be M-F 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, closed from noon to 1:00 PM for lunch.
Not a big fan of the limited shipping window, but it seems like a big improvement otherwise. Now if we could only get the package window open past 4:30, we’d be set.