This Friday is Green Street Arts Night! It’s a completely free event with food and lots of other cool stuff, including:
- Buru Style Dance party (6-7pm)
- Open Salsa class
- Open West African percussion class
- Sound Recording Studio tours
- Breakdance floor and DJ Dance party (7-8pm)
- Food from Typhoon, Iguanas Ranas, O’Rourke’s
- Guided tours of Green Street Arts Center
Shuttles will be available to take people to and from the Green Street Arts Center.
For more information, check out the WSA blog.
When: Friday, December 11, 6-8 pm Where: Green Street Arts Center