Aubrey Hamilton ’12 writes…
I love being a part of the SBC, and here’s why you should re-elect me:
- I have sat on the Student Budget Committee for 3 semesters.
- In addition to allocating funds for hundreds of student groups on this campus, I have worked extensively with many of them to make their events and programs run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- I will keep working to make sure that SBC funds are distributed evenly and fairly in a way that supports all of the diverse student interests on campus.
- I will continue working to make the SBC more accessible and efficient, so that all students can easily access SBC funds and so campus events and programs continue to grow in quality and in number.
- In addition to the WSA and the SBC, I currently sit on the Committee for Investor Responsibility (CIR). I have also served on the Fountain Avenue Policy Commission, the Social Event Policy Committee , and the Wesleyan Emergency Medical Services Working Group.
Vote for Aubrey Hamilton at http://wsa.wesleyan.edu/voting/