New show. Blind dates. We’re looking for the first match. Are you eligible?
Find your match. Find out how after the jump.
Be on the first episode of BLACKOUT, a new Wesleyan blind date web-series. From the creators:
Submit a response in the format of your choosing, whether it is prose, collage, math equation, video, or interpretive dance (we can set up an appointment). Whatever gets your creative juices flowing.
Just answer the following questions – any order, any format.
- Hey baby, what’s your sign?
- If you were an alcoholic beverage what would you be? Are you drunk right now?
- Who is your favorite dead president? Describe your ideal date with Andrew Jackson.
- So, we’re stuck together on a ten-hour road trip to Vermont. What do we do to kill the time?
- What do the thirteen stripes on the American Flag represent?
Submit your responses by Wednesday, February 3rd, to blackout.blind.date(at)gmail.com.
YOU’VE GOT A DATE, MOTHERFUCKER.