Our distinguished president, professor, and alumnus may be turning 53 today, but he doesn’t look a day past 30:[nggallery id=4]
Here’s a brief collection of links pertinent to the study and celebration of all things Roth:
- Roth on Wesleyan: Roth’s blog on his experiences as Wes president; includes this recent, little-noticed April Fools gem.
- Michael S. Roth Wiki Page: A whopping five paragraphs! Detailed and dense.
- Archived Huff Post Musings: How the hell does he have time for all this? Personal favorites include his thoughts on the Obama/Notre Dame commencement controversy and powerful response to Maine voters’ rejection of gay marriage.
- Hypothetical College Admission Essay: A poignant and moving response to the prompt: “Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence.” Well worth reading.
- Argus Interview: Roth reflects on his first two years as president.
- Roth’s College Years—Uncovered: Fascinating Argus article detailing Roth’s college years from the perspectives of those who knew him way back when . . .
- BOMB Magazine Interview: Fall 2000 issue (pre-Wes presidency); Roth discusses his scholarly interests and experiences in staggering depth.
- Roth Through the Ages: Ampersanders Ben Soloway and Piers Gelly (both ’13) trace the sprawling timeline of President Roth’s life.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)