Come join the fun at Wesleyan’s first
5k for Earth Day
11 a.m., Saturday, May 1st
An off-/on-road benefit walk-jog-run for the CT Coalition for Environmental Justice and a great way to recognize the 40th anniversary of Earth Day!
Early bird specials:
- The first 25 people to register can do so for FREE and get a t-shirt in the size of their choosing!
- The next 50 people to register pay just $5 and are guaranteed a t-shirt, though perhaps not in the size of their choosing.
- Registration will be capped at 100 participants, so bring your friends and sign up early!
How to sign-up:
Look for the “5k for Earth Day” table at Usdan next week during the following times:
- Monday, 4/19: 12-2 and 5:30-7:30
- Tuesday, 4/20: 12-1 and 5:30-7:30
- Wednesday, 4/21: 12:30-2 and 5:30-7:30
- Thursday 4/22: 12-1 and 5:30-7:30
- Friday 4/23: 12:30-2
- Saturday 4/24: 11-2
For more info, email emknight at wes.