On behalf of the Social Committee (the ladies and gents who book and organize Spring Fling), Dylan Bostick ’13 writes:
Want to be on Social Committee? Applications are for next year’s positions are due Saturday, September 18 at midnight. Answer the following questions and email them to dbostick(at)wesleyan(dot)edu to be considered for the committee. Interviews will follow the next weekend.”
The questions are…
1) What have you enjoyed about past Spring Flings? What would you change? If you have not been to a Spring Fling here, say not applicable.
2) Do you think it’s better to try to bring as many acts as possible, or would you rather spend the money on one big act?
3) What is the best concert you have ever attended? Why?
4) What should be the spring fling lineup this year?
5) Are you willing to wake up at 6 AM and set up Spring Fling? Are you willing to clean up the hill afterwards?
6) Social Committee is looking for members with experience booking acts and arranging events. Have you done anything like this either at Wesleyan or elsewhere?
7) Is there anything else you would like to add?
Spring Fling last year was pretty incredible (especially if you caught the Black Lips’ secret show that night). Freshman, see here to get an idea of the experience.