- Are you good at writing poorly researched papers that appear erudite enough to fool professors into giving you good grades?
- Can you write 40 pages a day?
- Do you research papers with Wikipedia and Amazon reviews?
- Can you comprehend this message from a client: “You did me business ethics propsal for me I need propsal got approved pls can you will write me paper?”
- Can you resist the temptation fill in these blanks with madlibs instead of academic jargon: “A close consideration of the events which occurred in ____ during the ____ demonstrate that ____ had entered into a phase of widespread cultural, social, and economic change that would define ____ for decades to come.” (fill in your best answers in the comments)
- Are you willing to write for 4 cents a word?
- Do you have no moral qualms with helping people achieve academic success the American Way—by using their wealth to buy it?
- Then consider working as an Academic Ghostwriter. With the number of lazy students on the rise, business has never been better. Apply today!
Go here for more details: Link
Thanks to the shoutbox for the tip.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)