This event submission sponsored by Camara Awkward-Rich ’11 and the International Blood Donor Association of Middletown:
- Are you an athlete looking for a new sport and/or a way to piss off your coach?
- Do you identify with the Mighty Ducks?
- Do you have an excess of aggression, rage, anger, other synonyms?
- Do you love fun and/or unicorns and/or dinosaurs?
- Were you (or did you want to be) in show choir in high school?
- Are you (or do you want to be) a badass?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you should probably play rugby. Lucky for you, WesRugby is having an info session this thursday where you can learn all of the who, what, where, why, and hows of WesRugby. If you are thinking about playing but can’t make the info session email cawkwardrich(at)wesleyan(d0t)edu. If you want to know more about us, our website is here.
- Date: March 3
- Time: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Place: Usdan 110