Groups of two will compete for all culinary glory and free movie tickets.
So, you ask, how does this work?
- You contact us and indicate your interest by emailing Ariel at aeschwartz(at)wesleyan(dot)edu.
- You pick up the secret ingredients at one of two times.
- You bring a wonderful food creation that incorporates two of the three secret ingredients, with enough to feed ten people. If you use all three ingredients in one dish, you will be awarded extra points.
- Cold and hot dish entries will be accepted in the following categories: main dish, side dish, and dessert.
On Friday, April 1, at 6:30pm in the Hewitt Lounge, Professors Patalano, Gallarotti, and Ostrow will judge your culinary expertise. The winners will be announced.
Then, anyone attending, regardless of whether they have entered the competition, will enjoy the food that has been brought! Competitors eat for free and attendees will pay $2. Proceeds will go towards UNICEF, who is donating 100% of pledged funds to Japan relief efforts.
- Date: Friday, April 1
- Time: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Place: Hewitt Lounge
- Cost: Free for competitors, $2 for attendees