Want to stay on campus for an extra week and Get Real Paid? You might also get to drive a shuttle. Still not convinced? More from Carolyn Szaiff ’11:
Do you want to . . .
- Stay on campus for senior week?
- See your senior friends graduate?
- Make lasting connections with alumni?
- Help with registration/event prep?
- Drive a shuttle?
- Spend all day playing with kids as a Camp Cardinal counselor?
Apply to work for Reunion & Commencement, May 19th-22rd, 2011! University Relations is accepting applications for student workers through Friday, April 8th at 5 PM. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail interns(at)wesleyan(dot)edu.