Casey Reed ’12 and distinguished senior, Claire O’Brien ’12, write in to tell you about one of the best places to work on campus. I ain’t even playin’. Their words and awesome designs below:
- Work for a non-profit organization (The Wesleyan Fund)
- Be part of a competitive team
- Practice crucial communications skills with alumni and parents
Work-Study AND Non-Work-Study applicants are eligble! Need more information? Come to one of the following info sessions all in PAC 002!
1) Sunday September 11, 8-9 p.m.
2) Monday September 12, 8-9 p.m.
3) Tuesday September 13, 8-9 p.m.
Note: Résumés and cover letters are required as we will have many applicants. No expertise is necessary.For futher information, please contact: Claire O’Brien ’12, Head manager (ceobrien@wes) or Dan Bloom ’10, Program Director (djbloom@wes).