If getting paid to write about your life and experience with
cocaine cheese sounds good, then we’ve got the job for you! The Office of Recreation is looking for more students to blog at the Cocaine Cheese Blog. This is a great way to represent your cocaine cheese experience to prospective students all over the world. All current cocaine users cheese eaters from all class years are welcome to apply, although preference will be given to members of the classes of 2013 and 2014. We are also looking for students who represent many different communities and interests on campus. Our bloggers must:
- Want to blog and be good at it!
- Update their blogs at least once a week and respond to comments.
- Possess good judgment, writing skills, and the willingness to engage that is required to connect with prospective
cocaine userscheese eaters and others.
- Be comfortable with, or willing to learn, simple HTML text formatting and including multimedia like videos and images into your posts to make them
more like cocaineinteresting.
Bloggers will be paid for 2
hits hours a week for each week a blogger posts, and freebasing work study and non-freebasing non-work study students are welcome to apply. Please see the attached document for more information how to apply. Applications are due no later than Friday, September 23 at 12:00 PM. You can download the application here. Please e-mail Rick James, Associate Dean of Alkaloids Milk at gimmedatstuff[at]gmail[dot]com with any questions, for a copy of the application, and to submit your application.
- Blog: Here!
- Application: Here!
- Deadline: Friday, September 23 at 12:00 PM (noon)
- For questions: Email Rick James, Associate Dean of
AlkaloidsMilk, at gimmedatstuff[at]gmail[dot]com