If getting paid to write about your life and experience at Wesleyan sounds good, then we’ve got the job for you! The Office of Admission is looking for more students to blog at the Voices blog. This is a great way to represent your Wesleyan experience to prospective students all over the world. All current Wesleyan students from all class years are welcome to apply, although preference will be given to members of the classes of 2013 and 2014. We are also looking for students who represent many different communities and interests on campus. Our bloggers must:
- Want to blog and be good at it!
- Update their blogs at least once a week and respond to comments.
- Possess good judgment, writing skills, and the willingness to engage that is required to connect with prospective Wesleyan students and others.
- Be comfortable with, or willing to learn, simple HTML text formatting and including multimedia like videos and images into your posts to make them interesting.
Bloggers will be paid for 2 hours a week for each week a blogger posts, and work study and non-work study students are welcome to apply. Please see the attached document for more information how to apply. Applications are due no later than Friday, September 23 at 12:00 PM. You can download the application here. Please e-mail Tara Lindros, Associate Dean of Admission at tlindros[at]wesleyan[dot]edu with any questions, for a copy of the application, and to submit your application.
- Blog: Here!
- Application: Here!
- Deadline: Friday, September 23 at 12:00 PM (noon)
- For questions: Email Tara Lindros, Associate Dean of Admission, at tlindros[at]wesleyan[dot]edu