Submitted by Ann Wheeler ’12:
“Relay For Life is a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.”
To learn more about Wes Relay, visit our website. If you are interested in helping plan Wesleyan’s 3rd annual Relay, attend one of the following two info sessions and find out how to get involved:
- Monday, September 19th at 9pm in Usdan 110
- Wednesday, September 21st at 7pm in Usdan 114
Hope to see you there!
- Date: Monday, September 19; Wednesday, September 21
- Time: 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM; 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Place: Usdan 110; Usdan 114
- Cost: Free!