We’ve heard of Skype interviews. Now that we’re living in the future and shit, Alan Rodi ’12 welcomes you to the world of Skype auditions. (If you can’t make the in-person audition this week, that is.)
Mao: The Musical follows a fictional love story featuring a lonely woman and both a poor man and a rich man who vie for her affections, all set in the backdrop of Mao Zedong’s rise to power. Both a farce and a tragedy, the piece satirizes Mao’s cult following. The show will take place in late February or early March, weekend TBD.
Please show up any time during the following times with a song that demonstrates your range as a singer.
- Tuesday Dec 6 7:00-8:00pm
- Wednesday Dec 7 at 7:00-8:30pm
- Friday Dec 9 At 4:00-5:30pm
Note: if you are abroad and want to audition, please contact arodi(at)wes if you feel like doing it over skype at some point.
Callbacks will take place on Saturday Dec 10 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Date: December 6 – 9
- Time: 7 – 8:00 PM (on the 6th); 7 – 8:30 PM (on the 7th); 4 – 5:30 PM (on the 9th)
- Place: Music Studios 311 (Third Floor of Music Studios)
- Facebook: koobecaF