Spotted: the Olin ACB, a largely unexplained blackboard with post-it replies affixed in generous number. Trolls and anonymous do-gooders alike, in equal measure, respond: What does the library mean to you?
- Where a piece of shit can be something more.
- High ceilings low feelings
- Olin is home.
- The library is where I go when I need to get work done. If there is a better place on campus to sit down and read for hours on end, I haven’t found it. Also, I’ve only managed it a few times, but checking out a textbook you’ll need instead of buying it is a wonderful feeling.
- Adderall fairy.
- EVERYTHING. We’re basically dating. I spend more time here than at my house. We have a fairly serious relationship. I ? OLIN.
- The place where I bang Stephen Hawking and The Rock.
- Drool on desk.
- Sexy time wawaweeewa.
Err, keep them coming?
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)