This year’s annual dodgeball tournament will take place Sunday, April 15 and benefit SHOFCO.
Ross Gormley ’13 writes in with some info and instructions on how to enter:
Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, & SHOFCO
SHOFCO and the 2013 student class council have teamed up to bring you a dodgeball tournament of epic proportions. Whether you’re the big jock looking to relive your days of middle school/dodgeball domination or the artsy NARP (non-athlete regular person) still trying to exact your revenge against the former, we can all agree that SHOFCO is something worth throwing balls for. Dress to win and come in spirit (team with the goofiest attire will win an additional prize). $5/player to enter 1/3 of proceeds go to the winning team (last year’s team won almost $300!) 2/3 of proceeds go to SHOFCO.
ENTRY INFO AFTER THE JUMP.
ENTERING IS REALLY EASY:
- Grab up to 5 other friends to join your team
- Fill out an entry form here: http://wesleyan.edu/studentaffairs/dodgeball/dbentry.html ***BY APRIL 11th (Wednesday)**
- You will receive an email by April 13 with your scheduled time of arrival and the official dodgeball rules.
- Bring your team’s entry fee ($5/person) to the check-in table on April 15th (Sunday).
- DATE: Sunday, April 15
- TIME: 2:00 – 5:00 PM
- PLACE: Bacon Field House
- ENTRY FORM: HERE Due WEDNESDAY
- COST: $5/Person (group of 6=$30 total)