No matter how you pronounce it, WESU wants me and you and everyone we know to come to the Record Fair this Sunday at Beckham Hall, 11 am – 4 pm. Why, you ask? Mary Barrett ’14 will (channel the radio station and) tell you:
- Record fairs are great avenues for expanding your already impressive music collection.
- The WESU Record Fair is FREE FOR ALL (open to the public).
- There will be vendors galore, selling records, CDs, and posters. Posters!
- WESU will be selling exclusive WESU merchandise.
- You can enter a raffle to win a bunch of cool prizes; there’s gonna be a wheel!
- FOOD TRUCKS will be posted up outside Beckham. And not just any food trucks: The Whey Station and Paul’s Ice Cream Truck.
- DJs from our station (WESU) (in case that wasn’t clear) (from the rest of this post) will be spinning vinyl live all day.
- You can literally get so much music for so cheap.
- For all those WESU DJs-in-training, offering to help load/unload equipment just might get you a much-needed service hour.
Date: Sunday, April 15th
Time: 11 am – 4 pm
Place: Beckham Hall, Wyllys Ave, Middletown, CT 06459
Who: All ages
Why: Tunes ‘n food
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)