Also: committee seeks frosh to fill fifth seat. Scroll for details.
Concert Committee is looking for a freshman to fill the last seat. We might be looking for you. If you are interested in allocating funds for the concerts that happen on campus (aside from Spring Fling), please come to our info session this Wednesday at 6 pm in PAC 001. To apply, please answer these questions and send your answers to ctgreen@wes by Wednesday, 9/12 at 6 pm. Interviews will be held on Friday, 9/14.
- What is the role of Concert Committee?
- Why do you want to be on Concert Committee?
- Do you have any experience in planning events?
- What are your other commitments (clubs, publications, sports, etc.)?
- Can you check your email daily (sometimes several times a day)?
This info session is also for all students (any year!) who are interested in booking concerts. Yes, you can (possibly) bring one of your favorite artists here and run a concert! If you’d like to know more about the process, you are more than welcome to come because that will also be discussed.
Date: Wednesday, September 5
Time: 6 pm
Place: PAC 001