Is it too late to post photos from Spring Fling 2012? Whatever. They’re after the jump.
Wanna help plan Spring Fling, book artists, and have unadulterated access to the most top-secret listserv this side of Romney’s tax return task force? You’re interested in Spring Fling Committee (the artist formally known as Social Committee), not Concert Committee. Co-chairs Trill Feinstein ’13 and Dylan Bostick ’13, whose new EP received a coveted 8.3 rating from A-Batte this morning, have the details on applying:
Spring Fling Committee will host a drop-in meeting in Usdan 108 from 12:15-1:15 pm this Friday. Come meet the current chairmen to ask questions, discuss any suggestions, or just to say hey! You can also pick up a physical application for committee. We will accept four new members. Application below:
Please submit to dbostick(at)wesleyan(dot)edu no later than 5 PM on Friday September 14th, 2012.
1) Why do you want to be on Spring Fling Committee?
2) What have you enjoyed about past Spring Flings? What would you change? If you have not been to a Spring Fling here, say not applicable.
3) Who would you like to bring next year? Please give a few specific examples of potential line-ups, not a list of all your favorite bands.
4) Considering our budget, do you think it’s better to try to bring as many acts as possible, or would you rather spend the money on one big act? Why?
5) The Spring Fling Committee is looking for members with experience booking acts and arranging events. Have you done anything like this either at Wesleyan or elsewhere?
6) Have you worked as part of a committee before? What positive and negative elements do you bring to the group dynamic?
7) What were the best shows you went to this summer? Why?
8) Is there anything else you would like to add?