From Nicole Updegrove ’14:
Please join us on Thursday night from 7 – 9 PM in the DFC for the first of the Privilege and Policy at Wesleyan series. This discussion will center around the intersection of class and policy at Wes. Facilitators will be Kwame Adams ’14 and Leo Liu ’14.
Topics may include…
– The rising cost of insurance
– ResLife and the off-campus policy
– Textbook costs
– Vacations and travel costs
– QuestBridge, Upward Bound, and other organizations
– Summer classes
– Access to academic resources
– The three year program
…and anything else you may bring up. Come share your experiences, brainstorm ideas, and meet other students who want to make progress towards fixing these issues at Wesleyan.
Date: TODAY Oct 10
Time: 7PM to 8PM
Place: Daniel Family Commons (Usdan 3rd Floor)