From Mara Woods Robinson ’16:
Calling all night owls and coffee junkies — Espwesso has returned! We open TOMORROW NIGHT aka SUNDAY SEPT. 7 at 9 P.M. and we will be very sad if you are not there. We have a shiny new espresso machine and we want to make you drinks on it!
A few fun facts about Espwesso:
– Espwesso is Wesleyan’s finest (and only) late-night student-run café.
– Espwesso was founded by Alex Bernson ’11 in 2010.
– Espwesso serves FREE drip coffee if you bring your own mug!
– Espwesso also serves fun espresso drinks.
– Espwesso accepts points and cash.
– Espwesso is open Sunday through Thursday, 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
– Espwesso is located in the basement of Allbritton.
– Espwesso missed you this summer.