From Gwendolyn Rosen ’15:
Wesleyan’s student-run newspaper, The Argus, is looking for a new Business Manager. Not only is it a great opportunity to develop your finance, management, communication, and organizational skills, but it is a paid position and you get to hang out with the wonderful members of The Argus. The new manager will be briefly trained and then expected to take on the position independently in the spring.
The role includes:
- Planning semesterly budgets
- Submitting budget proposals to the SBC
- Meeting with the WSA to review Argus finances
- Communicating with the Argus production staff
- Managing weekly timeclock submissions
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Andrew Hove (ahove(at)wesleyan(dot)edu), Rebecca Seidel (rseidel(at)wesleyan(dot)edu), and Gwen Rosen (grosen(at)wesleyan(dot)edu) with a few sentences describing why you are qualified for the position.