Today, Procrastination Destination brings you “This or That?” quizzes, which are exactly what they sound like – you see a name and then use your excellent logical (and/or guessing) skills to put it into one category or another.
You might have seen a couple of quizzes like this before, but today we bring you even more. Do you know your IKEA brands from your death metal bands? Fonts from cheeses?
- Drug or Pokémon? Gotta catch ’em all – and I’ll admit that this was surprisingly difficult for me. This website also shows you how you compare to other quiz-takers. Alternatively, this website does not, but features a longer list of names.
- IKEA or Death? IKEA brand name, or death metal band name? According to the website, “It doesn’t matter if you know who Burzum is or if you’ve ever sat in a Preben chair – it’s time to have some kvlt fun.”
- Cheese or Font? Knockalara? Malvern? Helvetica??
- Composer or Pasta? “Do you know your Rigatoni from your Respighi?” Opera or Cheese? is also worth a try.
- Eighteenth-century Connecticutian or Muppet? And how do you pronounce “Connecticutian”?