Have you seen the latest viral video that’s sweeping the world? It’s even better than that one of the girl who is afraid of pickles, and certainly does more good for humanity.
I’m talking about the latest Clickhole video, called “Take the Pledge”. And it just so happens to feature a bunch of Wesleyan students and alumni, including Neo Sora ’14 as a pledge-taker from Japan named Taku.
This strong Wes presence is thanks to Will Feinstein ’13 who works for Clickhole and reached out to friends from Wesleyan, like Eric Lopez ’15 to help put the video together. Try to spot all the Wes folks, starting about 1 minute in.
And of course, remember to #TakeThePledge.
For more Wesleyan-related Clickhole and Onion videos:
- Awesome! These Guys Say the Coolest Skateboard Tricks! [12/17/14]
- Parents Urge Son To Invest In Improv Comedy Education [3/7/14]
- Man Doesn’t Know how Parents Ever Going to Pay Off Massive Student Loan Debt [11/22/13]
- New Michael Bay Romantic Comedy to Focus on Love Story between Two Explosions [7/1/13]
- New Marijuana Study Says Everyone Knows You’re High [3/4/14]
- College Senior Hopes to Turn Love of Data Entry into Career [3/16/07]
- College Aged Daughter Against Using Straws Now [5/14/03]
- I’ll Try Anything with a Detached Air of Superiority [11/6/02]
- Temp Hides Fun Fulfilling Life from Rest of Office [10/2/02]
- Hundreds Of Thousands Of Sad, Lonely People Waiting To Take Your Call [9/1/99]