From Red Feather Recording Studios:
It is our pleasure to announce that the Red Feather Recording Studio is officially open for booking!
As Wesleyan University’s first student-run recording studio and media distribution platform (located in the University Organizing Center on 190 High Street), Red Feather is a space where students who wish to record musical projects or participate in studio production and engineering can get hands-on experience with a wide array of professional equipment. Red Feather is a space where artists, songwriters, producers and engineers can conspire to make beautiful noise.
How It Works:
To Book A Session
- Visit our website and click on the “Booking” Tab
- Fill out your / your band’s information (members, equipment needs, etc.)
- List all of your availabilities for the week (this means list multiple time slots)
- Submit your request by noon the Sunday before the week you wish to work
- We will then match you / your band with an engineer or studio manager
- A confirmation email will go out confirming your studio time for the week
To Get Involved
- Come to our staff meetings: Sundays 1-2pm in 41 Wyllys
- Contact redfeathersound(at)gmail(dot)com for more information
- Check us out on Facebook to stay in touch!